EIT supply uses FedEx as their courier of shipping. There are various FedEx delivery options to select during checkout. The fee is based on your location and weight of product. Once an order is placed, an email will be sent to EIT Supply for processing and shipping.
Above shipping is only valid for the United States continental 48 States. See below for information on shipping to destinations outside of the continental 48.**
**Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico: YES, we DO ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico; however, these destinations do not qualify for standard shipping offers. Please also see the following details specific to your location:
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico: FedEx shipping charges will be displayed and charged upon checkout.
Canada, Mexico, and APO Addresses: We do NOT currently ship to Canada, Mexico, and APO addresses.
**International Customers: We do NOT currently ship outside of the United States.
P.O. Boxes: We can only ship to Post Office for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico and only if USPS (Postal Service) is selected as the carrier. All other shipments will ship via FedEx which requires a street address. Providing a PO Box address on a FedEx shipment will result in shipment error and additional fees.
Availability and Shipping Time
- In-Stock items that are ordered by 2pm Eastern time*** will ship same-business-day from Mountainside, NJ 07092. In stock items ordered after 2pm EST will ship next business day.
- Fraud Screening: Please note that for security purposes and customer protection, there may occasionally be a shipping delay for orders with different shipping and billing addresses so that the cardholder identity can be verified.
- Weekends and Holidays:***We are closed and do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as, the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving day, Black Friday, and Christmas Day. If you have a question on a holiday, EMAIL us using the contact form on the “contact us” page. We do our best to have someone available for email inquiries at all times.
- Ordering large quantities of “in stock” items: Please email us using the contact form on the “contact us” page or call 800-348-1060 between 8am and 5pm Eastern time, Monday to Friday, to confirm availability.
- Orders containing both in-stock items and back-ordered items: We may be able to do partial shipments upon request; however, partial shipments may incur additional shipping charges.
- Estimated Delivery Times are just estimates, they are not guaranteed. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for delays on the part of the shipping carrier or for the delivery address problems*. Estimated delivery times do not include weekends or holidays. *If any customer action, such as providing an incorrect address or refusing a shipment, results in additional shipping fees, those fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Missing or Damaged Items: Upon receiving any packages and/or materials, please immediately check the contents against the packing slip and your order acknowledgement. Carefully go through all packing materials to be sure you do not accidentially throw away items from your order. Orders go through a double check for accuracy. Any missing or damaged items must be reported within 10 business days. We will not be responsible for anything reported after that time.
Click here to see how fast your order will reach you for FedEx Ground In-Stock Items.
Return, Refund, and Exchange Policy (For Test Kits Only). The below policy excludes all Environmental Supplies and Literature. All environmental supplies and literature are non-refundable.
Thank you for shopping at our Environmental Innovative Technologies! We hope your experience with us is pleasant and meets your expectations. Our goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, please read our policies below about returns and exchanges.
You have 10 calendar days to return a test kit from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, the test kit must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your kit should be shipped to the following address:
Environmental Innovative Technologies
1090 Bristol Road
Mountainside, NJ 07092
Refunds: Upon receipt, your test kit will be inspected and you will be contacted by our test kit manager. If your return is approved, a refund will be initiated to your credit card. A $10.00 stock fee will be charged. The date and time you receive your credit depends solely on your card issuer’s policies.
Exchanges: Upon receipt, your test kit will be inspected and you will be contacted by our test kit manager. Your exchange order will then be submitted and another kit will be shipped to you. Please note that if there is a difference in price, additional charges may occur.
Shipping: You will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning your test kit. These costs are non-refundable.
Terms of Sale
- All pricing, availability, and product specifications are subject to change at any time without notice.
- We do not warrant that all information on our website is free from error. While we try to ensure that information on our site is complete and accurate, there may be errors or omissions. We reserve the right to cancel orders submitted with erroneous information, and will notify you of changes that need to be made so that your order can be processed and shipped.